We are a manufacturer of innovative technical products and are looking for an electronic technician - electrician - mechatronic technician (f/m/d) as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Check components, compile device documentation.
- Participate in product development.
- You will also be responsible for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of equipment.
- Manual and mechanical assembly of printed circuit boards.
- Advantageous: You are familiar with amplifiers and switching regulator circuits.
The knowledge required for this:
- A completed technician training as electronic technician, electrician or a comparable training
- Work experience is an advantage
- Safe handling of MS Office products
- Very good communication and team skills
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Unlimited employment contract
- Secure workplace
- International working environment
- Food and travel allowance
You can expect a responsible and highly exciting position in a growing, internationally committed company with short decision-making processes.
Our innovative products promise a perspective-rich development, which you can significantly influence through your committed commitment.
Back to the overview